Sunday, February 7, 2010

Baby Service, Eggs, Sippy Cups, Whole Milk, and Yogurt!




Today was our baby service at church! The Elders prayed for the babies and families and the babies got a homemade quilt, and a Children's Bible! It was so special! I love our church family and am so blessed to be apart of such a wonderful group of Christians! Keith said some really great things to Haley, but Haley thought it would be funny to talk back to him and to say something herself. So I'm pretty sure Keith cut it short, and I didn't hear much of what he said! We sure did miss Mary today during the service! I have lots of picture for you!







Okay, I know my title is random, but Haley has had many firsts this weekend. On Saturday she starting drinking whole milk in her sippy cup (no more bottles), well except for her night bottle for a little bit longer. Haley had eggs, yogurt, and toast with jelly for the first time ever on Saturday morning. She loved all of it too! She also road in her new front facing car seat yesterday! Such a big girl!