Sunday, September 14, 2008

Baby Mama

If you haven't seen this movie, you should. I watched it twice, well kind of, I fell asleep the second time through, but it is hilarious!

George's parents and family rode out the hurricane and staying in the Houston area. They are still without power, but thankfully they bought a generator last week so they are doing better than most people.

I'm 18 weeks and 1 day today. I cleaned my very dirty house today and had to sit after each room. My back is starting to hurt, and I'm just praying its not because the baby is so low in my pelvis, which is why Dr. Ford says he hasn't been able to hear the heartbeat with the Doppler yet and only on the sonograms. Hopefully its just growing and balance issues.

We should be getting our bed and changing table this week (THANKS MOM and DAD)!! I'll post pictures when it arrives!