Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Canceled Home Phone-Almost Half Way

For anyone that reads this and ever calls us on our home phone line, the 817-645 number, we have canceled it and are just using our cell phones. We figured that we could use the extra $50 a month and the only people that called us on a daily basis on that line was either my parents or
1-800 numbers.


For your viewing pleasure, here is a picture of me almost half way through this pregnancy. I will be 20 weeks on Saturday and can't believe that in a few as 16-20 weeks we will have as little person to take care of constantly... kind of scary when you think about it, so I'm just trying not to!


3 comments:

Kami said...

Your little belly is so cute!!! I can't believe your half way there. You better let me know what it is when you find out.

jim & laura said...

Rach- I love your little pooch! You really look pregnant! AWWW. I can't wait to see y'all and the little one then he/she can play with Ella. Yes you will have someone 100% dependant upon you but it becomes the joy of your life!! Enjoy the pregnancy and get your sleep NOW!

Chris and Kristin said...

Rachel - you look precious!! Congrats to you and George. I'll say a little prayer that you will have a WONDERFUL visit tomorrow and no trouble seeing the sex of your new little one!!

Did you hear we're expecting, too!? And of course, it's so fun that Brandon and Mary are!

Love,
Kristin