Thursday, April 23, 2009

10 1/2 weeks old

Mom and I took Haley out to get some pictures in the bluebonnets this week! She did pretty good as far as a 2 month old can do. She didn't scream the whole time so that was a plus. Notice that I was actually able to squat down for the picture, though I did have help getting up!



Like my jean shorts? My mom went crazy and bought be lots of new clothes when she went shopping last weekend!

I love to be outside and I like my bumbo too.





Nonnie bought me lots of new toys to play with. I especially like my talking and laughing doll. I think she is real and I don't cry when she is laying on me talking to me. We did catch her hitting her doll in the face today over and over. I told Haley we don't hit and that she would get a spanking for that in a few months if she did it to another kid-haha..


video video video

3 comments:

mary_lehrmann said...

She is too presh! And I love those pictures in the bluebonnets, mother and daughter look so beautiful together! :)

Winter Wonderland said...

Love the little bluebonnet pics...you're raisin' yourself a true Texan. :)

jim & laura said...

Rach- she's getting so big! I love the doll. Might need to get Ella one of those! By the way, Ellas favorite toy right now is the ball y'all gave her. She chases that thing all over the house. Trip to the lake? Sign us up!