Sunday, September 6, 2009

Odds and Ends




The other day I was cooking steaks and looked outside and my grill was on fire. Yes, on fire. I ran and got George who was taking a nap, and told him to hurry and help and he A. moved the grill away from the house, B. sprayed the grill with a fire extinguisher and put out the fire. It was a close call and very scary. We are getting a new grill for free though. Grills should not catch on fire while cooking steaks. I did learn a lesson though, from now on I will move the grill farther away from the house and stay near it while it is cooking! This nutrition and food management major should have known better!








Haley and Nonnie before church! Thought this was a pretty picture!




Haley loves riding the 3 wheeler with her daddy! She isn't scared at all and loves riding around.












Haley, Brody, and Ryan chillin' at the park. She loves her church friends!









1 comment:

Winter Wonderland said...

Why do things like that always happen to you??? Hahaha...I'm sure it was scary.