Monday, December 15, 2008

8 Things-Tagged by Laura

8 things I did today:

1. Went to Jury Duty
2. Went by the bank to see George
3. Went by Sonic to get George tea
4. Grocery shopping at Kroger
5. Checked my email
6. Talked to my mom on the phone
7. Almost had a fight with the police man at the court house because he wouldn't let me in the door and it was cold outside
8. Got a starbucks coffee


8 of my favorite restaurants:
1. Olive Garden
2. Abuelos
3. Joe Allens-in Abilene
4. Taco Bueno
5. Roadhouse
6. Sonic
7. Jason's Deli
8.Lytle Land and Cattle-in Abilene


8 shows I watch:
1. Desperate Housewives
2. Dancing with the stars
3. The Bachelor
4. American Idol
5. The 10 o'clock news
6. The Mavericks Games or Cowboys
7. Oprah
8. The Today Show


8 things I wish for:
1. February to hurry up
2. Christmas to be a happy time for all
3. Warm weather again
4. This week to hurry up so I can have 2 weeks off
5. A house cleaner
6. Haley to be a healthy and happy baby
7. The new Beyonce CD
8.George to hurry up and get off work

8 things I look forward to:
1. Haley
2. Summer
3. The dinner I'm making: Lasagna, Ceasar Salad, Garlic Bread, and Cheesecake..mmm..
4. Going to heaven
5. Working out like I used to do and as hard as I once did
6. Christmas candy and food
7. 2 weeks off -have I said that yet?
8. Maui vacation with Laura and Jim June 2010......