Friday, November 14, 2008

13 Weeks Remain

I've been meaning to post a picture, so this morning I took one of myself. I am 27 weeks and felt that it was appropriate to start counting down since 3 months from today is Haley's due date. I'm betting that she will come early since my mom had me 2 weeks early and Sara had Cooper 2 weeks early. Plus, I have heard that statistically teachers have babies earlier because they are on their feet so much. So my guess is she will come around February 5 or so. Not sure why, but we shall see. George and I were talking about how cool it would be if she came on Feb. 13 since that is his dad's birthday. I said it would be, but this year that would be Friday the 13th and I'm not sure I want to give birth on that day. Kind of scary.



Haley is now 2 pounds and is about 15 inches long. She is kicking a lot more every week. As much as I am ready to see her, I am enjoying our last 3 months as a couple without a child. I like sleep, and when I wake at night, I am so thankful that I can go right back to sleep. Will not be the case soon.






Here is a picture of the snake from my last post. Ugh.. We are going to get an outside farm cat to keep the snakes and mice out since we live on open land, but we are going to wait until Haley comes and we get adjusted a little.

Hope everyone has a nice and restful weekend. There is a cold front blowing in here and the high is 61 tomorrow. Brrrr.....