Saturday, January 17, 2009

36 weeks-Sunny Saturday






I thought you might need a little laugh to brighten your day!



Yes, I was riding the stationary bike outside this afternoon because it was so nice and warm. This is about all the exercise I get, but I enjoy getting my blood pumping a little.

This is what George was doing while I rode. I am very proud of him for getting his Suzuki running again with some help from others, but mostly by himself. He always thinks he can't do things, but if he sticks to it, he always succeeds! He can't wait to give it to Haley for her 16th birthday someday. Okay, maybe as a joke, or maybe what he says now, but I'm sure that little girl will have him wrapped around her finger someday and be driving something a little newer than that.






I was going to do a countdown, but at this point I'm not real sure how to count. Not that I don't know how to count, but that the doctor said they would probably induce at 39 weeks, but we will talk with her more Wednesday at our appointment and maybe I can get a real countdown. At the most I know I only have to be pregnant for 28 more days or less which is very encouraging to me.




In case you didn't know, when I said HER, yes I have a new doctor. Real fun to go meet your doctor 4 weeks before you are due. I got the welcome and new patient packet... a little late now I was thinking. I really liked her and she was very thorough with me and all that has been going on. I am now going to deliver at Baylor All Saints in Fort Worth. Bye bye Walls Regional of Cleburne. I wasn't too sad to say goodbye, although I do still love Dr. Ford, but just wish he did high risk women in Fort Worth.


Here is a picture of me today at 36 weeks and 2 days. They have changed my due date to Feb. 13th, but I'm sure it will be earlier more like the 7th or something.





I wanted to say thank you to everyone for everything you have done for me over the past few weeks. The calls, prayers, cards, texts, emails, magazines, books, meals, donuts, flowers, heat neck wraps, food, notes, gifts, etc. have all really encouraged me to stay positive and just make it through this tough little time. I know no matter how I feel or what the diagnosis is, it will all be worth it when little Haley smiles at us. So with that being said, some of my school friends are bringing me dinner and a movie for a little girls night. It really makes you want to be a better person when you see everyone being so good to you in a time of need. With all my time to think these days I really have realized that's why we are on this earth is to share, give, and be like Jesus.